Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NEW TurboFire Workouts Available!!




I am SO excited to let you all know that the NEW TurboFire Videos that I was lucky enough to be a cast member in are NOW AVAILABLE! There are 3 New workouts. The first is called 'Fire Starter'. It*s for those who may be new to the Turbo World or are uncoordinated, etc. It is still an INTENSE workout! There are also 2 brand New Low Impact HIITs, HIIT 20 & HIIT 25. [These are the two workouts I am in!] Now don*t let the words 'low impact' fool you! It*s true that you*re not jumping/doing plyometric moves. However, these HIITs are NO JOKE! My legs are STILL burning!! ;-) [I kid I kid] But seriously, just because they*re low impact does NOT mean low intensity! I can*t wait to workout 'with' you!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment